Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY. Join EY GDS as Innovation & Experience Design Senior Consultant (with German or French) and by adopting experience-led methodologies help clients reimagine, design and execute their enterprise transformation.
The role is for passionate UX Design Senior Consultant who can take up opportunities in either Design-Led Innovations, Service Design, Research and Insights, UX Design or Brand and Content practices. You will work on proposals to Experience Design projects, facilitate vision-stating workshops, assess and build innovative products and services or create Visual Design to successful MVPs, Prototypes, Products & Interactions.
Your key responsibilities
- Depending on your area of expertise - act as a trusted advisor to consult on client's business requirements for:
- User Experience
- Service Design
- User Interface Design
- Gather user experience design requirements from global stakeholders, SMEs and end users and convert them into comprehensive UX/UI design solutions
- Identify & build Customer Journeys (across multiple Digital & Physical touchpoints).
- Drive Ideation, Interaction Design around Personas, new Design patterns, spread the Human Centered Design approach with clients
- Research: do hands-on research to drive innovation, identify and pick up latest trends, best practices, frameworks, business to users’ digital interactions and habits and use them to help clients reimagine, design and execute their enterprise transformation
- RFP/ RFI & Proposals: Own and lead writing and responding to winning Innovation and Experience Design proposals
Skills and attributes for success
- have an open mind, deep dive into the challenges and be eager to constantly learn and self-develop
- have the ability to employ latest Agile & Lean UX methods and work with Business, Project & Development teams to create and deliver Design, UI & UX offerings.
- Understand the limitations of client/ internal tech stacks, ecosystems or business model and provide design advice where necessary
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 6+ years of experience in designing CX/UX for B2C, B2B Customer Journeys as well as Digital Products, Applications & Touchpoints.
- Certification in either Design Thinking or Service Design
- Experience in User Research, Innovation, Remote Usability Tests, Analytics & Metrics, Heuristic Evaluations or Prototyping
- Proven experience in Designing UI/UX across a mix of Touchpoints, Channels, Devices including Mobility (Apps), Interaction Design across Ecommerce, Web Portals/ Websites, Chatbots, Social Apps, AR/ VR Applications, Enterprise & SaaS Products.
- Experience in conducting usability testing to identify and fix UI issues, and gather real-world intelligence from target users
- Proficiency in English and good command of German or French (oral and written)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Tech/ Tools Skills: hands on experience in Design Collaboration tools like Mural & Experience Design Tools including wireframe and prototyping tools viz. Axure, Adobe XD, MS Visio, Justinmind, Adobe Creative Suite programs, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash & Flex to mockup UI elements.
- Vertical & Industry Experience in Consumer Industries or Retail, eCommerce, Telecom, BFSI etc. or Product organizations or IT /Agency design services
What we look for
- people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to work with companies across the globe
- people not afraid to step out of their comfort zone, travel and build strong relationships with partners from different cultures
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more