Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY’s GDS Indirect Tax Global Trade Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions for Global Trade that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a knowledge of Global Trade, outstanding database and programming skills to develop and maintain innovative solutions.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Assistance and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- You will be focused on preparation of solutions for Global Trade domain
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for technical design and development of solutions as established by Solution Development Lead
- Estimate technical effort, work breakdown structure, risks, and solutions at a solution level
- Monitor adherence to methodologies, tools and KPIs.
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers and stakeholders across teams.
- Provide input to application development/engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices.
- Anticipate problems before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; work with team to find solutions; select and implement most appropriate solution.
Skills and attributes for success
- Awareness of new and emerging technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Should be a good team player to achieve self and team goals.
- Ability to switch with ease between individual and team contributor roles.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Master’s degree preferred
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Full Stack Web Developer (.Net, .Net Core).
- SQL Commands, Stored Procedures, DB performance tuning.
- Exposure to 3rd party controls and libraries such as Kendo UI and D3J.
- Working Knowledge of Development Methodologies like Agile
- Working knowledge of Version Control Using GIT/ TFVC Exposure to CICD and Microservices, Azure Cloud platform are added advantage.
- Strong technical skills designing, developing, and implementing applications through logical life cycles for their portfolio of projects
- Should have good communication / analytical / logical / problem-solving skills
- Should possess good knowledge on global trade. Should be well versed on processes like FTA, C-TPAT, Export and import processes related to US customs. Should have the ability to understand the CATAIR formats. Import entry processing, understanding of PGA and section rules , solicitation and FTA analysis are key functional areas the candidate should be familiar with.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to clearly articulate, both problems and proposed solutions
- Proactive approach to identifying issues, presenting options and solutions, where appropriate resolutions are needed
What we look for
- We look for candidates who have a positive attitude & should be confident to accept new challenges.
- Provide supervision and direction to team members and staff
- Embraces change and, through self-awareness, adapts behaviour in diverse contexts.
- Displays curiosity about the evolving Technology landscape
- Participation in technical and code reviews
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more