Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Cloud Security Consultant to be responsible for leading / delivery cloud security related projects including service delivery, business development, and related activities. You’ll work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and using the latest tools and techniques to identify and overcome some of the most relevant and pressing security issues in the world.
Your key responsibilities
Our cybersecurity services assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals. With a focus on cloud security and security architecture, you will serve in a key role of leading technical discussions, guiding the development of strategic and tactical cloud security frameworks, technical reviews of cloud security architecture, and function overall as a technical security consultant for traditional (i.e. on-premises) and evolving (i.e. cloud-based) security architectures.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong understanding of at least one of the following Public Cloud platforms:
- Understanding of cloud security standards (e.g., NIST, CIS, ISO, CSA STAR)
- Work closely with engagement manager to co-lead and own multiple parts of the engagement delivery
- Ability to consistently deliver quality client services by driving high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems or relevant
- Hands-on experience in one of the following Public Cloud platforms:
- Relevant cloud certifications (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Technical knowledge in some of the following domains in a cloud or on-premise context: routing/switching, stateful or next gen firewalls (NGFW), distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation, web application firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention systems (IDS/IPS), network segregation, security information and event management (SIEM), deceptive technologies, and other threat and vulnerability management capabilities
- Ability to evaluate new Cloud and Security technologies
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Creating or securing cloud solutions for some of the following cloud / cloud security technologies: identity and access management (IAM), two-factor authentication (2FA), SIEM, public key infrastructure (PKI), network security, firewalls, IDS/IPS, anti-malware, email security, web content filtering, DDoS mitigation, endpoint detection & response, patch management, configuration management, data loss protection (DLP), application security, and other relevant cloud / cloud security technologies
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Defender and Sentinel technologies
- Understanding of DevOps methodology
- Recommending best Cloud computing technologies and practices.
- Ability to create and recommend Cloud security measures, controls and best practices to the clients (internal and external)
- Experience in Security as a Code domain
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more