Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
You would become a part of Threat Detection & Response (TDR) team. You would work in Microsoft Sentinel related projects and could gain experience in other TDR areas, such as: SIEM, SOC, Cyber Threat Intelligence, EDR, Network Security, Incident Response.
The work is based on projects. The topics would be related to Microsoft Sentinel – design, deployment, consultancy, changes, incidents. Projects might be very different, depending on your skills and willingness to participate.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of the Threat Detection & Response team, you will take part in various projects, depending on your skillset and willingness, often related to Microsoft Sentinel.
To qualify for the role, you must have
Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Sentinel such as:
- Conducting incident response and develop relevant documentation to support the resolution
- Hands-on threat analysis experience with Microsoft Azure Sentinel
- Knowledge of different security threats
- Very good command of English
- Good written skills; ability to communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working experience in any other SIEM tools/SOC environments
- Performing threat hunting (KQL)
- AWS/Azure/GCP insight from SIEM & SOC perspective
- Cocreating architecture concepts, implementation, migration designs
- Hands-on experience in administering Microsoft Azure Sentinel
- Creation of SIEM & SOC architectures
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- RFP (Request for Proposal) solution design
- Preferably in possession of one of the relevant (MS) certifications (e.g. SC-200, MS-500; AZ-500; CISSP; CCSP; CISA; CISM; ECSA; CRISC; OSCP; CSA)
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, Spain and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more