Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As part of our EY Strategy, Risk, Compliance and Resilience (SRCR) Technology Consulting team, you would work on various SRCR projects for our customers across the globe. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY and GDS within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EY’s quality standards and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
We’re looking for Senior Security Consultant with expertise in cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Engage in Cyber Strategy & Governance, Cyber Risk & Compliance, Cyber Resilience, Cyber Transformation and Co-Sourcing, Application & Network Security engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Execute the engagement requirements, along with review of work by junior team members.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
- Contribute to people related initiatives including recruiting and retaining Cyber Transformation professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Building a quality culture at GDS
- Help senior team members in performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff/junior level team members
- Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Training and mentoring of project resources
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
Hands-on experience of more than 5 years with key components of cybersecurity including (but not limited to):
- Cyber Strategy & Governance, Cyber Transformation, Cyber Dashboarding
- Regulations/standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, CCPA, FISMA/FEDRAMP, COBIT, OWASP Top 10, NIST 800-53
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Application security
- Network security
- Vendor Risk Management
- Hands-on experience in configuring and reviewing configuration of network devices such as firewalls, routers etc. and should have exposures to network related vulnerabilities and risks including firewall tool-based review
- Understanding of security issues, exploitation techniques and remediation measures and ability to implement new attack approaches/ vectors
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Enterprise IT and the principles of IT Risk/Security
- Perform threat modelling for applications and prepare reports for clients to highlight risks.
- Knowledge of integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the product life cycle (PLC)
- Improving and supporting application security tool deployments including static analysis and runtime testing tools
- Deep understanding of common application security vulnerabilities
- Good Practical experience in understating and troubleshooting Network Security and related technologies, Firewalls, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management and intrusion detection, firewall rule-based review
- Solid understanding and troubleshooting skills in IPSec VPN technologies, Clustering and High Availability (HA) concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in application security domain
- Understanding of Cloud Security in Azure & AWS
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE - B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech/ MBA with background in computer science and programming.
- More than 5 Years of relevant experience.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Should be proficient in leading medium to large engagements and coach junior staff.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer.
What we look for
- A team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more