Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Designs the technical architecture to address business requirements, including the design of system configurations (hardware, software, and messaging, as appropriate), solving complex problems in realms where solutions may not currently exist, necessitating new solutions / ways of working / technologies and proactively articulating these to the business
- Develops positive relationships across the business to understand requirements, applies deep technical knowledge of product or capability to solve business problems and works closely with development teams to oversee implementation
Your key responsibilities
- Provides innovative and practical designs for the design and integration of new and existing systems, applying advanced technical capabilities
- Provides technical expertise to maximize improve value from new and existing IT products and solutions and may lead on tool evaluation efforts including the definition of evaluation criteria, tool identification and the actual evaluation
- Guides others in resolving sophisticated issues in technical architecture and solves sophisticated, escalated aspects of a project and contributes to project management activities, such as providing estimates for tasks
- Works across multidisciplinary teams and with the business to deliver simple and easy to use systems that meet user needs and gains client / business customers' buy-in consensus
- Provides coaching, mentoring and support to development teams during integration of components and services across the eco-system, frameworks and platforms
- Reviews and develops due diligence to confirm the developed solution complies aligns with architectural design
- Contributes to development standards to promote optimization and consistency (including code modularization and reuse)
Skills and attributes for success
- Has an advanced understanding of technical architecture and can apply this in the development of components of highly scalable, redundant and fault tolerant systems.
- Operates with production first and test first mindset. Boosts developer productivity and velocity to shorter the inner loop and minimize churn
- Profound understanding of Machine Learning use cases and identifies areas where AI can help
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- More than 10 years applied experience
- Experience of ""owning"" the design of a major/large component of an application or software architecture
- Possesses deep knowledge on technical architecture spanning across all aspects of each system and how it can be applied in a business context
- Proven experience in delivering effective technical architecture strategies
- Microsoft Azure project experience and / or certification
Ideally, you’ll also have
- CNCF Certification
- GCP or AWS Cloud Certified
What we look for
A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more