Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Solution Data Specialist is a key role in the EY Global Managed Solution team responsible for gathering and analyzing client data in the context of deal pursuit process. Results of such work will inform the business solution, deal pricing and other components of the offer. Solution Data Specialist will work directly with the Solution Architect and Service Line organization.
As a Solution Data Specialist, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of solution offerings, engagements, mentoring and formal learning. You will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY Global Managed Services deliver exceptional managed services to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
Solution Data Specialist will be responsible for:
- Information and data gathering. proper classification and storage.
- Preparation of data requests to the client.
- Data validation and analysis into the solution format.
- Running scenarios and simulations to get the optimal solution.
- Various deal related researches that support the pursuit process.
- Creating reports and presentations.
- Involvement in the Global Managed Services strategic initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
- Consulting-like or analytical experience or project management.
- Good understanding of the current economic and political situation in the world.
- Need to have a zeal to look for information and be able to analyze it.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Min 3 years’ work experience on similar position in multinational company.
- Be familiar with key data and statistical concepts.
- Should be able to build complex data master files.
- Language skills: fluent English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Experience of working with board level stakeholders.
- Be ready to travel 25% of time at short notice across the world.
What we look for
Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment. A results-oriented candidate with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit. A person with strong team building and working skills across geographically dispersed virtual pursuit/solution teams.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more