Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Developer providing modern Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in Cloud. You will be responsible for all development and delivery processes in this area. You’ll work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and using the latest tools and techniques to provide solutions for future to be applied now. As it is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunities to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape.
- Work as a Senior IoT Engineer and IoT Technical Leader to contribute in various streams of implementation projects
- Designing and developing best technology solutions within IoT area
- Actively taking part in building competitive solution based on modern technology stack
Skills and attributes for success
- At least 8 years of experience working with ELIoT, IoT systems and 5 years as a Tech Lead, Architect or similar role.
- Be able to assist and review inputs from architects in delivering specification and guidelines for system, integration, and security of the platform)
- Be able to participate in internal and external standardization work and contribute with
- Creative, scientific, design-driven approach to ‘problems never seen before’ with ability to argument and explain the experience and value created with proposed problem solution
- Excellent Firmware and Hardware architecture, standardization, and development knowledge, preferably with demonstrable hands-on experience in ‘Thing-to-Cloud’ integration
- Experience with digital identities/credentials (personalization, life-cycle management), digital credential technologies (such as Seos, MIFARE DESFire, Global Platform, etc.), communication protocols, technologies and solutions (RS485, NFC/ISO14443, UWB, Bluetooth, RFID, M2M, Zigbee), mobile access and mobile security
- Advanced knowledge of electronic, physical, logical access control (one or multiple).
- At least basic knowledge of current standards and trends in IoT connectivity standardization (CSA Matter protocol) and cybersecurity (NIST, ENISA EC CSA, GP SESIP)
- Experience with IoT Platforms, its APIs, and security in this area
- Hands on experience in any one or more platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS mandatory
- Practical knowledge of Azure IoT (including: Azure IoT Gateway, Azure IoT Edge, Azure IoT Hub, etc.), AWS IoT (including: AWS IoT Core, AWS IoT Device Defender, AWS IoT Device Management etc. ), and similar solutions for other cloud platforms
- Experience with Yocto, UNIX or/and Linux, MQx, Android, iOS
- Experience of messaging using MQTT/MSMQ, SOA using REST/SOAP and knowledge of XML, SOAP, REST, SOA, Web Services, JSON
- Experience using SQL Server and No-SQL DB
- Experience in responsive User Interface Development for the web, desktop, and mobile
- Strong foundation in OO Design & Enterprise Architecture, Design Patterns, and Unit Testing.
- Work experience with agile development methodologies
- Familiar with Git and CI framework
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Science, other Technical qualification
- 8+ years in a corporate IT environment in a similar positions
- Demonstrable experience of Python, C, C++ and libraries commonly used in IoT projects
- Proactive approach and strong analytical and communication skills
- Be able to play role of leader and mentor for other team members
- Good written and oral communication / presentation skills
- Out of the box thinking and creative problem-solving skills is desired
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Hands-on experience with virtual reality (VR) or augmented reality (AR)
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.) or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development
- Certifications (GE Predix or ThingWorx) and prior consulting experience highly preferred
- Recommending best Cloud computing technologies and practices
- Cloud Certifications
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more