Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement modern solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ team and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success
- Working in project teams through agreed upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rollout of a client's project lifecycle
- Ability to work with team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the Digital and Emerging Technology Advisory market
- Providing broad technical and functional knowledge of various key technology and business platforms
- Teaming with client technology professionals, and third-party strategic alliances
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
- Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor's degree in mathematics, information systems, statistics, computer science, or related disciplines and approximately three years of related work experience; or a master's degree in mathematics, information systems, statistics, computer science, or related disciplines and approximately two years of related work experience
- A minimum of 2 years solutions architect experience with end-to-end platforms
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within industrial products or automotive/mobility connected platforms, IoT cloud and data architectures, telematics and sensor data acquisition and aggregation, IoT data and analytics and AI/ML specific to connected products and
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing complex consultative services in the following focus areas: information strategy, connected product strategy and architecture, IoT platform strategy and architecture, data architecture and information/data governance
- IoT understanding from connectivity and data management perspective
- A working knowledge of the public, private and hybrid cloud architecture and building connected product solutions in one or more of the following cloud providers (AWS, MS Azure, GCP, IBM)
- Experience with IoT based wireless technologies such as Z-Wave, ZigBee (802.15.4), Bluetooth, BLE, DECT, 802.11.x
- Experience in embedded systems and platforms, including SoC and Edge computing required
- Prior experience using application integration or SOA design patterns
- Designing highly available applications with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, communications, server hardware and storage
- Expert in security protocols and techniques, low level security architectures
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
- Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory experience relevant to industry specific business and technology functions
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.) or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development
- Certifications (GE Predix or ThingWorx) and prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more