Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We’re looking for Seniors with expertise in TPRM/RT to join our TPRM/RT Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Senior in the Risk Consulting team to work on various Third Party Risk Management projects for our customers across the globe. You will be responsible for delivering on accounts in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies. You will need to execute and coordinate on accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis and explore new business opportunities for the firm.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues.
- Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations
- Assist Managers in driving the business development process on existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & assisting in proposal preparation.
- Plan & deliver on client engagements. Provide regular status updates on engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
Skills and attributes for success
- Display teamwork and integrity. Work with team members to meet committed timelines and quality on engagements
- Driving the quality culture agenda at GDS
- Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies
- Training and mentoring of project resources
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Translate requirements into program enhancements
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts, risk and controls concepts
- Continually reassess the operational risks associated with Third Party Risk Management and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices and the impact of new technology
- Strong knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001/2, ISO 22301, ISO 27018, PCI – DSS, HITRUST, etc.
- Ensure that Third Party Risk Management activities and actions are in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures as contained in the Group Instruction Manual (GSM & FIMs) and Regional Third-Party Risk Management Procedures
- Strong knowledge of OS (Windows / Linux) security, Database security
- One or more certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer
- Business Continuity Plans & Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR) - Conducting business Impact Analysis, identify controls, Develop recovery strategy, plan testing, training and user awareness, and plan review and maintenance for development of effective business continuity management solutions
- BE/BTech/MCA with a sound industry experience of 4 to 7 Yrs.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Deep domain experience in a specific sector
- Prior Client facing experience
What we look for
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more