Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for French-speaking candidates, who would like to perform various tasks and drive the functioning of our internal teams. Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being in the right place with a great potential for growth, we have interesting opportunities for you.
Your key responsibilities
- Performing and monitoring the Procure to Pay process
- Working closely with Risk Management and Accounting team to provide the best service for the client
- Contacting the suppliers and verifying provided documentation
- Responding to the needs of a French customer, whether by email or phone
- Performing Vendor Management activities in SAP
- Participating in calls and meetings
Skills and attributes for success
- You are fluent in French language (written and oral)
- You have a good English knowledge (written and oral) at least B1 level
- You are very proactive and open minded
- You have good organizational skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- You are detail oriented and eager to analyse and solve complex process cases
- You have exceptional customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- You are strong and highly-motivated work ethic and ability to perform well prioritized tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Self-educate and seek additional knowledge
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver outputs within deadlines.
- Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels of the firm
What we look for
- Team player: self-driven and ability to work independently.
- Cultural intelligence - Openness and willingness to think and work beyond own perspectives, awareness of one’s other cultures & impact on decisions
- Emotional Intelligence - Showing a level of sensitivity while dealing with others, possess a high emotional quotient and capability to manage one's emotions to adapt to environments.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers to the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more