Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY’s GDS Assurance Digital team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our audit clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Assurance practice, you’ll develop a deep Audit related technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
Ever-increasing regulations require audit departments to gather, organize and analyse more data than ever before. Often the data necessary to satisfy these ever-increasing and complex regulations must be collected from a variety of systems and departments throughout an organization. Effectively and efficiently handling the variety and volume of data is often extremely challenging and time consuming for a company.
EY's GDS Assurance Digital team members work side-by-side with the firm's partners, clients and audit technical subject matter experts to develop and incorporate technology solutions that enhance value-add, improve efficiencies and enable our clients with disruptive and market leading tools supporting Assurance.
GDS Assurance Digital provides solution architecture, application development, testing and maintenance support to the global Assurance service line both on a pro-active basis and in response to specific requests.
This position is for Full Stack Developer, who can build application with React/Angular, .NET core, Entity Framework and SQL DB.
Your key responsibilities:
- Developing new components and features for our frontend app(s)
- Writing, auditing, and improving our test coverage
- Profiling and improving our frontend performance
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills and attributes for success:
- An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization or process automation
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications and uses accordingly
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in to meet time and quality targets
- Able to absorb rapidly new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong customer focus, good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- Overall IT experience of 5 to 7 years, 4 years storing experience as full stack developer
- Thorough understanding of React.js/Angular and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js/Angular workflows/Building Blocks (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in .NET Core and Entity Framework is must
- Strong experience in Backend technologies like Node JS/C#
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Strong experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience in Angular Material or similar libraries.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- High skills to maintain long-term client relationships and network and cultivate business development opportunities
- Ability to provide high quality client services by directing daily progress of engagement work, informing engagement manager of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
- Presentation skills ' ability to create PowerPoint deck to communicate solution architecture to various stakeholders.
- Understanding and experience of software development best practices
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
- Team-player nature
What we offer:
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more