Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fuelled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultancy team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery and support of the product globally, including, but not limited to Implementation, support and development.
The team is geographically dispersed and comprises of all disciplines required to deliver support for our customers, both internal and external.
Senior Consultants are expected to know the product and project methodologies well, and be comfortable mentoring junior consultants and if necessary, carrying out both implementation and Project Management tasks on smaller projects of 10 days or less.
Your key responsibilities
- Managing the implementation of Business Central through the full project life cycle.
- Data gathering, preparation and import into Business Central.
- Configuration of Business Central to meet customer requirements.
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates & statements of work for completing projects.
- Creation and writing of FRD (Functional Requirements Document)
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring and guiding junior consultants where required.
- Challenge and disrupt practises which enhance the UX for all users
- Liaise with cross functional and technology projects aligning and sharing where appropriate.
Skills and attributes for success
Functional & Technical skills
- Strong financial background
- Experience with localisation requirements over a diverse range of countries/fiscal requirements
- Fundamental grasp of how Business Central and other technologies can be used to drive delivery
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to effectively work as a leader in a cross functional team environment including business and product development, supply chain and procurement processes and execution dependencies
- Strong track record of influencing successful product/solution vision/roadmap and executing to a plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expertise in communicating with teams across geographies - Excellent knowledge of Design Thinking and User Experience methodologies.
- ‘out the box’ thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, ambiguous start-up environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (preferably Computer Science)
- 7+ years’ experience in a Dynamics NAV/Business Central consultancy role
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with end-to-end Business Central implementations.
- Demonstrated success in delivering high quality technology services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly.
- Proven ability to develop direct and manage resources across multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrates good judgement and professional advice to clients.
- Can work with stakeholders to delivery key and informative reporting.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- -Accounting qualifications (AAT,CIMA)
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more