Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
- Have a strong involvement in product backlog, ensuring the product meets the customers’ needs
- Support the product management team with daily activities aligned to our Identity and Access Management backlogs, such as analyzing requirements and assisting with product selection, development and socialization
- Research and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to provide insights to the product group, and provide task-specific support where required (e.g. specification drafting)
- Develop relationships across the wider product team–including technical teams, Information Security, Quality Assurance (QA)–to assist with the definition of product features and requirements
- Work closely with the Development team in a daily basis, ensuring backlog alignment with product vision and strategy
Your key responsibilities
- Provide analytical support to the product group, research and present insights in line with the latest industry trends and customer requirements
- Assist in the production of relevant product specifications to communicate product awareness internally and externally
- Provide support in refining existing user stories and ensure that prioritized user stories are always up to date
- Implement minor enhancements to existing products or services, typically receiving instructions, guidance and directions from others
- Form relationships with technical and experience design teams, product managers, product owners and testers to support with the definition of business features and requirements
Skills and attributes for success
- Have experience working in an Agile framework
- Handle ambiguity and be able to move forward even when information is not very precise, and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Be proactive in communicating feedback to the leadership team to improve and evolve the quality of products
- Be eager to cultivate and build relationships across business, IT and industry to gather intelligence and bring insights about the wider enterprise picture, and enable the adoption of emerging industry standards and approaches within EY
- Be an advocate in the development and implementation of an ongoing communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of Product Management
- Have experience working with relevant tools and technologies (e.g. Azure DevOps, JIRA, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, MS Power BI)
To qualify for the role you have
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a constantly evolving environment
- Communicates feedback to the leadership team to improve and evolve the quality of products
- Cultivates and build relationships across business & IT and industry to gather intelligence and bring insight about the wider enterprise picture and enable the leveraging of emerging industry standards and approaches within EY
- Coordinates the development and implementation of an ongoing communication plan to educate on the purpose and benefits of Product Management
- Experience in a product management role
- Experience managing others
- Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The ability to quickly form strong working relationships with colleagues around the globe.
- Experience and ability to define and develop cloud-based products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on Cloud environments - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMware, or OpenStack
- Shown success in defining product features and drive feature execution – from concept to commissioning
- Solid eye for business, management and marketing communication skills
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more