Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. You will be part of our global team and you will participate in international projects.
Your key responsibilities
As Cloud Data Architect you will be responsible for designing of data architecture (data management framework) for organization in a cloud.
Skills and attributes for success
Solving complex business problems at large scale. Participating in a cross-functional initiatives and collaborating across various domains. Interacting with specialists, product/project managers and partners from all over the world.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 8+ years of professional, hands-on experience building complex solution (as an architect, team leader or technical leader)
- 4+ years working in an Architect role including: designing and building complex data solutions
- 3+ years’ experience with Azure or AWS cloud products and services
- Deep knowledge of secure data processing in the cloud
- Understanding data fabric, data mesh
- Understanding ontology-based data management concept
- Ability to facilitate design discussions and communicate architectural decisions
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, win supporters and spur people to action
- Experience in creating reliable solution plans in a cooperation with business and multi-disciplinary teams: costs estimation, delivery approaches
- Demonstrated strategic thinking through a proven ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues related to regulations, industry practice and new application technologies
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Hands-on, professional experience with BI/ETL technologies (especially SQL Server Platform, Power BI, Azure, T-SQL) or Big Data technologies (especially Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, Python)
- Strong understanding and experience with design techniques of relational databases, ETL, ODS, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, (e.g. relational/dimensional modelling, star schema/cube design, ETL and BI design, MDM hub design)
- Strong understanding of data management concepts, MDM, governance, importance of security rules when handling data
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with data lakes
- Experience with real-time data processing and data warehousing aggregation
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Facing with customers, we are "out of box thinking" professionals. Our top performers have a team player attitude and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more