Business Manager in Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance.
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Kraków, Wroclaw, Zürich
Do you have the drive to innovate and improve processes around you? Do you want to help build processes and the working environment around high-profile fast moving tech teams? We’re looking for someone like that to join our C/ORC GWM Business Management Support Team and:
– help build, manage and deliver a coherent workforce plan and regular forecasts
– ensure compliance across the teams with UBS workforce-planning policies and general procedures
– manage processes around hiring & onboarding activities
– deliver regular (project) reports in accurate and timely manner
– analyze and improve existing processes and tools
– perform miscellaneous administrative duties as necessary
– foster collaboration and information exchange between teams
You'll be working in the CORC GWM Business Management team that provides independent oversight, challenge and control over the non-financial risks arising from UBS’s business. You will collaborate closely with colleagues globally, the Central Business Management team, Senior Management, Business and Group Finance.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients
– experience in a similar role within Project/Program management team with a focus on Financial management
– firm knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and PowerPoint
– experience in building measures that help making conscious data-driven decisions
– strong analytical skills with high attention to details
– methodical planning and organization skills
– basic understanding of Compliance
– innovative and proactive
– focused on quality
– an excellent communicator
– quick learner
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.