Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions –the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
As GDP Lead, you will enable the future vision and execution of the global Graduate Development Program by shaping the end-to-end trainee experience over the two-year duration of the program. This includes sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, formal learning/development, rotations, and career development/role landing.
You are responsible for
- Create and deploy the GDP strategy and identify integration opportunities with local programs
- Align program functional tracks to Philips strategic capability roadmap and ensure structured learning/development path
- Create buy-in with relevant business leaders on the strategic intent
- Generate Graduate demand in business planning and ensuring requisitions are raised in accordance with the GDP calendar & plan by partnering with leaders, HRBPS and CoE
- Continuously improve the holistic development offer (supported by Philips University), ensuring that all Training Programs and Processes are competitive and in compliance with local, national and international regulations and standards
- Identify and implement agile delivery methods that optimize the end user experience, facilitate positive performance outcomes, and drive efficiencies.
- Act as an ambassador and ensure VOC, feedback, and suggestions for improvement are incorporated.
- Accountable for project management and achieving key performance indicators
- Implement local support structure to ensure smooth program delivery in all locations
You are a part of
the Onboarding Center of Expertise within the broader Learning & Talent Innovation Center of Expertise. Onboarding COE is responsible for designing, launching and continuously improving the Philips global onboarding experience, ensuring accelerated success for all workers new to Philips and new to role. You will be joining at an exciting time as we have just completed the pilot year of the program and look to grow/expand it to the next level.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- 10+ years’ work experience in HR, specific experience in either Talent, Learning and/or development is of advantage, a proven track-record in building and strengthening an early career/graduate culture is ideal
- Solid experience in project management, managing multiple challenging priorities
- Strong communication and influencing skills with an ability to establish and maintain relationships across the different levels of the organization/seniority levels
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves mentality and a structured and pragmatic mindset
- A positive, empathetic and result oriented personality who shows flexibility and attention to details and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Solid coaching and facilitation skills
- Understanding of the complexities of operating in a matrix global framework is required
- Team player with a global mindset and cross-cultural awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.