Live delivery facilitator will facilitate learning classroom and/or virtual instructor-led sessions mainly for Global Delivery functions and ensure that all learning objectives are being achieved. Further, will also track course materials and learner registration and attendance.
Facilitator will cooperate with other team members, Program Management team members, and Business content SMEs as required to source learning content and get answers to any questions and queries.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams / locations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure / deadlines
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Business perspective and hands on experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or work experience is an asset
- Delivers and moderates high-quality learning experiences in classroom and virtual environment
- Facilitates learning to develop and enhance technical & professional skills
- Continuously seeks to improve own skills and knowledge and ensures a deep content knowledge and awareness of the audience
- PC skills (Microsoft office suite)
- 3-5 years of experience in Global Delivery operations, finance and finance related areas ( Alternative Investment Solutions, Investment Products, Derivatives, Fund Accounting, Custody etc.)
- Experience in training delivery will be an advantage
- Schedule and facilitate a variety of programs ranging from one hour to multi-day programs conducted in a classroom or online learning environment which may include mainly product/business specific training
- Work with subject matter experts, instructional design teams, training agencies/consultants and training specialists to deliver programs that support business capability for the organization
- Ensure materials are up to date and relevant to ensure a seamless experience within the team and for the learners (e.g., course outline, presentation materials, handouts, communications, participant guide, etc.)
- Utilize the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status
- To review all course evaluations and implement necessary improvements.
- To act as a mentor for new Facilitators / Instructors, providing observation feedback.
The Talent Development & Learning (TD&L) organization has embarked on transformational change that will both impact those responsible for learning activities, as well as employees across the organization. As such, roles and responsibilities will need to be fluid to meet the demand as the org model is being redesigned.