Be the customer’s trusted advisor and make a positive impact on people’s lives.
You are responsible for
- Logistic claims process management – handling customers complaints, raising credits for valid queries
- Working closely with cash&collection team, account managers, warehouse and carriers to ensure a swift resolution of disputes
- Performing manual corrections for all sales documents related to the inland/export shipments to the clients
- Return process management – execution of documents flow between customer and accounting department
- Maintaining all databases and reports on a regular basis and within the agreed timeline
- Together with team members continually striving to implement process improvements
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience
- Previous experience in Order Management is a plus
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain nice to have
- Very good level of English - min. B2 level, Spanish will be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems would be beneficial
- Strong customer service orientation and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.