Your new team
You will be part of the EMEA Outsourcing Office which drives consistency in the implementation of the outsourcing policy in EMEA region. To achieve this, you l will provide regular and ad hoc management information (MI) reporting for governance forums and support execution of controls testing program to ensure compliance to the EMEA Outsourcing Policy.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Reporting Specialist, person with strong communication skills and good knowledge of MS office applications, to be part of the EMEA Outsourcing Office.
Your new role
This role can be performed remotely from any location in Poland or in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and Kraków office to match your needs and role requirements.
As an Outsourcing Oversight & Reporting Specialist you will:
- Run and support design of reports needed to facilitate the ongoing monitoring of policy adherence by the relevant State Street legal entities
- Support maintenance of MS Excel and SharePoint-based registers
- Monitor and respond to incoming email queries
- Execute controls testing as defined by management
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify risk issues to senior management
- Support the EMEA Outsourcing Office Management team in the design of the Global Outsourcing Transformation project as and when required
- Drive the objectives of the department in delivering a service to State Street EMEA and other contracting offices.
What we value
These skills and qualifications will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office proficiency is a must (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to analyze and present data in MS Excel spreadsheets including creating pivot tables and vlookups
- At least 3 years of experience in Finance industry
- Demonstrate commitment to Integrity and Ethical Values and Strengthen Risk Management Culture
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with management and key stakeholders
- Analytical skills: the candidate should be able to take a step back from the available data and look holistically at the risks impacting the service
- Ability to prioritize, while ensuring all assigned tasks are seen through to completion
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.