The Corporate Systems Platform Solutions – Senior Manager will work directly with business leaders, IT leaders and external service providers actively facilitating the delivery of Aon Corporation Systems solutions.
This position is to lead a global solution support and delivery center based in Krakow. The team consists of eleven Aon colleagues and a flexible outsourced team which is responsible for global delivery of many projects large and small supporting our corporate partners with strategic technology guidance, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, managing delivery, and providing application support. This is a high profile position expecting engagement with Aon leadership and we expect the applicant will become a trusted partner for our Aon clients. They are responsible for the development of program roadmaps, day-to-day activities, resources, change management, custom development life cycles, governance and standards. They will coordinate the different tasks that must be completed by their team for projects, manage the roadmap, schedule for future development, and implement technological improvements to ensure robust application programs.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Leading strategic system solutions project teams from the global perspective
- Building and maintaining relationship with key business partners (Procurement/ Global Spend Management leaders, IT/Corporate Systems and external system provider)
- Managing process improvement projects, ensuring the smooth integration of new business processes with Aon’s structure and culture.
- Leading a team of business analysts (Corporate Systems Team) focusing on both strategic project deliveries and operational coordination of activities
- Taking part in creating strategy for P2P/ GSM processes from technical perspective
- GSM Global Platform portfolio owner
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Creative thinking/problem solving/proactive approach to business and process challenges to identify and respond to obstacles and/or issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Global mindset and cultural awareness
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
- Leadership skills
- High competency in communication skills with ability to communicate at all management levels.
- Proficiency required in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Degree in Business, IT or similar
- Min. 8 years of job experience (IT, P2P/ERP Systems and/or Procurement/Finance)
- Previous team management experience
- Knowledge of ERP, Procure-to-Pay / Source-to-Pay processes
- Knowledge in use of Coupa, Workday or other related ERP application software, including familiarity with query tools
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.