Aon Sp. z o.o.
This role acts as a key HRIT resource on Workday and other HR Technology projects and uses their domain knowledge and expertise to understand business processes, gaps and opportunities to convert that knowledge into effective and efficient business solutions.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- This role acts as a key HRIT resource on Workday and other HR Technology projects and uses their domain knowledge and expertise to understand business processes, gaps and opportunities to convert that knowledge into effective and efficient business solutions
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand the business requirements, translates into high level design documents, develops solutions e.g. Workday or system configurations or integrations and participates in the overall testing process. In addition, this role will be responsible for ensuring the data integrity, data maintenance and reporting of all aspects of the Workday HRMS system
- Works with various groups (external / internal vendors) to enhance and improve our customer experience of the Workday system to support future growth.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon Risk Management Framework, and compliance with Aon policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Act as a key HRIT resource on Workday HRMS and other HR Technology systems projects including deployment of new functionality, systems upgrade and process improvements
- Lead small to medium projects by driving activities such as gathering business requirements, business process mapping, analysis / design and reviewing / approving formal business requirements documentsDrive all aspects of implementation tasks including project management, development of test strategy and test scripts and coordination with external / internal vendors on test execution and deployment activities
- Partners with Corporate HR areas to translate line HR and/or end users requests into business requirements; demonstrates understanding of what is and is not possible so as to help set realistic expectations both locally and globally
- Developing solutions and options analysis with recommendations and ensuring this is driving the business needs both locally and globally
- Understand Workday capabilities including data, reporting and mass loads (EIBs)
- Contribute to system configuration & integration testing
- Assist Global HR in HR Security Role Administration
- Act as subject matter expert to troubleshoot and resolve system issues with a strong sense of urgency, ownership and creative problem-solving in partnership with HR and IT
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- High level technical knowledge/understanding of Workday HCM (HR) framework
- Proven experience of combined HRIT, HR and/or technical experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
- Must be a self-starter, independent, team player, proactive
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
- Understanding of HR processes
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Build strong relationship with the business to anticipate needs, capitalize on opportunities, deepen client relationships
- Works on highly complex projects with a global versus local focus
- Generates best practices and encourages new and innovative ideas; shows appropriate tenacity in advocacy of ideas with clients
- Manages client and stakeholder expectations; delivers value without compromising quality
- Takes personal accountability for work and invests the time and effort necessary to be successful
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
NB. Dependant on regional requirements, please include specific benefits where applicable and relevant accommodation criteria and enhanced equal opportunities statement.