Who we are looking for
This is an exciting, global role with the opportunity to work cross-functionally within State Street worldwide and ample exposure to the senior leadership team. As the Employer Branding Specialist, you will have the important responsibility to communicate and authentically message State Street's employer value proposition and make our culture and ways of working come alive.
You will help make State Street become an employer of choice across the globe and support its mission by enabling us to attract and engage top talent at scale. Your work will immediately impact our career site, blogs, recruiter enablement, social media posts, and talent marketing campaigns. This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements or fully remotely from home within the Poland area. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an Employer Brand Specialist, You will:
- Administrate the employer brand activity across the globe by supporting developing campaigns to promote the business departments and locations
- Support the development and execution of State Street’s employer branding strategy that aligns with our culture traits and our diversity, equity, and inclusion mission
- Contribute to strengthening our employer brand by being passionate about marketing, social media, data analytics, and talent matters
- Develop ideas and content for careers site and blog pages, use candidate-facing communications, social media, and video
- Partner across State Street, including with Talent Acquisition, HR, business unit leadership, etc.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing, ensuring campaigns are compliant with brand guidelines
- Support global virtual career fairs and other global initiatives
- Ad hoc brand activities, campaign creation, development, and implementation as required
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Glassdoor, etc.).
- Understanding of the recruitment process and candidate behavior across various functions, regions and diverse talent pools
- Product strategy, client management, social media & community management, employment branding, talent acquisition and sourcing strategies.
- Skilled at working in both entrepreneurial and large corporate settings to achieve successful results.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or equivalent experience and demonstrated success
- 2 or 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition, marketing or related fields
- 2 or 3+ years of experience in direct employer branding roles
- Hands-on approach with the ability to work independently and creatively
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken, copywriting skills
- Strong specialist of visual storytelling media (i.e. video, digital art, social media channels, etc.)
- Project management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong Microsoft office skills with the ability to create reporting and presentation materials
- Data-driven and continual improvement
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Work balance - hybrid work model
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.