Who we are looking for
An Instructional Designer who will join GD ACADEMY as part of our Global Learning Team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Instructional Designer you will
- Work with development tools and templates to design and develop complex learning deliverables;
- Develop and update different training product types, ILTs/vILTs, online training programs, Job Aids, and Quick Reference Cards;
- Work with different types of input material to create advanced instructional content;
- Apply various instructional strategies, models, and theories to develop learning content to enhance learning transfer and greater on-the-job performance;
- Work with content SMEs to develop and make modifications to training modules (eLearning and ILT), creating/updating knowledge and performance assessments;
- Schedule and facilitate a variety of programs ranging from one hour to multi-day programs conducted in a classroom or online learning environment which may include product/business specific, leadership or skill development training;
- Develop online learning.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Willingness to learn;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Organizational skills and ability to work with tight deadlines.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- B.A. in instructional design, adult education, or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience designing instructor led training or e-learning;
- Experience with blended learning;
- Robust experience in design and development of ILT as well as train-the-trainer documents;
- Fluency in Articulate Storyline is a must;
- Significant experience in all phases of the ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation);
- Working knowledge of learning management systems and SCORM;
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products;
- Strong understanding of adult learning methods, instructional design and assessment principles;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Experience developing mobile learning is great advantage.