A Senior Quality Assurance Tester who can do Quality analysis and manage testing schedules ensuring that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines. Should be well versed with software quality life cycle process and has potential background in working under Finance Domain specially in Anti Money Laundering areas. Should have exposure to JIRA/RTC and able to generate different metrics and reports based out of JIRA data. Should have worked under Agile project and well versed with Agile methodologies and cadence. Has the experience of working in offshore-onshore model. Responsibilities of the Senior Quality Assurance Tester include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Scrum Master, Product Owner, developers, business analysts and other project team members to assist in carrying out the software quality responsibilities of the Scrum team
- Create comprehensive test plans with well defined, reusable test cases from business requirements and functional specifications documents
- Execute manual functional, integration, regression tests
- Maintain manual test cases for functional, integration, regression testing
- Document software defects in the issue tracking system and proactively communicate issues with developers and other project team members
- Adhere to a testing schedule to ensure efficient and effective product delivery
- Actively participate in the Agile software development process by adhering to the Kanban methodology including attending all daily standups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and retrospectives
- Participate in group testing activities as needed
- Guide and mentor junior staff in proper creation and planning of test processes
- Work and collaborate with geographically distributed testing team
- Analyze defects and errors founding during tests
- Document test evidence, generate test execution and defect metrics
- Strong in HP ALM or JIRA or RTC
- Strong in QA methodology and SDLC processes preferably Agile
- Good experience in system, integration, regression and end-to-end testing
- Strong experience in API testing
- Nice to have experience or knowledge in Selenium.
- Test Automation will also be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with automated regression testing design and execution
Your New Team: This position will be a key member of the KYC Quality Assurance Team. The team works with State Street IT teams and outside vendors/third party applications to deliver technical solutions to KYC business and regulatory requirements.