Who we are looking for
As a Depositary Operations Specialist you will engage in various projects, special analysis and initiatives relating to technical aspects of the Depositary business.
You will act as a process Subject Matter Expert and provide technical support to Depositary Manager and the respective team to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
You will be joining the Institutional Services function that allows us to deliver a comprehensive, holistic approach to each client relationship — for asset managers and asset owners, insurance companies, and official institutions globally. It means our client-facing functions work together to bring the very best solutions and services the firm has to offer — across all of our locations, products, and capabilities.
Join us if making your mark on the long-lasting client relationships we build is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Depositary Operations Specialist you will:
- Actively review and prepare Depositary tasks (Cash Monitoring, Oversight, Safekeeping)
- Liaise with clients (internal & external) and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Assists Manager in the organization of the Team and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action. Ensure the Issues log is updated and track progress.
- Support Manager to ensure that accurate KPI are created and disseminated to the Donor site on a regular Service Review Meetings
- Provide technical support to Depositary teams.
- Take responsibility for analysis and planning of Depositary Functional Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.