It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Finance Project Controller and located in Warszawa.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Leading and achieving high quality financial insight through ERP improvements and encashments.
- Identifying areas of improvement, in terms of processes and implement
- Be a strong partner in identifying risk before and during project execution, translate it to financial terms and assist in its mitigation.
- Identify gaps from the targets and actively work for eliminating them
- Participate in Project Reviews and monitor their financial performance, track and manage changes to the project scope, schedule and cost baseline
- Lead the group reporting within the deadlines
- Expertise in Project Controls Methodologies according to finance rules
- Leads development and maintenance of project schedules, cost estimates, track and trend cash flow reports, change control documentation (scope, cost or schedule) and/or any reports associated with project controls.
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience from multinational company on a similar position / total experience of 5 years is preferable.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Good command of English and Polish
- Ability to envision, lead and implement change
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details.
- IT skills: very advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP/Oracle, MS Office.
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
- An interesting job in a company with a significant market share.
- Opportunity to develop within an international structure.
- Employment contract
- Hybrid work
- Participation in technical training courses - local and international.
- Participation in team-building events.
- Benefits package (performance-based bonus, sports card, medical and life insurance, referral bonus).
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: