Aon Sp. z o.o.
Who are we looking for? An awesome Business Analyst to be part of our Centre of Excellence and help us continue our digitisation journey!
What do we offer? An opportunity to join an enthusiastic and skilled team delivering real business benefit across the globe!
This is a hybrid role with the flexibility to work both virtually and from our Krakow office.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
No two days are the same, but we can be sure there will be meetings with internal clients in different countries, helping them to understand how automation can bring efficiencies to their business processes. Time will be spent on developing process documentation, and working with process SME’s to ensure we have correctly captured their requirements. There will also be opportunities to work with other RPA team members and teams from other disciplines such as Workflow and AI.
- Leading business process assessment as part of automation opportunity qualification, through workshops and cooperation with Process Owners
- Identification of process optimization opportunities that need to be actioned prior to automation
- Qualification and quantification of RPA opportunities through estimating benefits and cost, to enable the implementation decision making
- Creation of detailed process description, mapping, documentation and walkthrough that can be directly used for RPA solution design and development
- Knowledge handover from business process to RPA Solution and Development team
- Validation of change requests raised during RPA development
- Collecting test data and test cases for development and User Acceptance Testing
- Coordination of Business Readiness and planning deployment approaches for developed automations
- Support the team in project planning activities, estimating, in evaluating risks
- Engaging with business stakeholders to facilitate communication around project progress and removing roadblocks
- Partner with developers to conduct UAT
How this opportunity is different
You will work with colleagues at all levels from Aon’s multiple business lines, spread across the world developing collaborative relationships as part of a broader team. At Aon our technical colleagues are regarded as equals by the internal clients and afforded the respect they deserve. The RPA COE is pivotal to Aon’s objectives to achieve digitization across the business, as such you will be able to see the benefits your work delivers.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Business Analyst or experience in implementing improvements in business processes
- Minimum 3 year of experience in international company
- Strong Understanding of RPA software capabilities and constrains
- Strong understanding of RPA deployment methodology
- Experience in process optimization through lean/six-sigma methodologies
- Process Mapping background/experience
- Good understanding of process digitization solutions is a plus
- Experience in Insurance industry is a plus
- IT background is a plus, but not required
- Experience in agile project management would be an asset
- Highly motivated and proactive, with good verbal/written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines
- English level: C1 or higher
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.