Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to pave the path for business success by supporting the stream leadership? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a Business Manager in CDIO IB Principal Flow Trading to:
• Serve within the established business management team
• Assist with the management and planning of key areas such as Hardware, Software, Cloud and External Vendors
• Support all types of resource administration activities
• Support our technology stakeholders with their Contract, Sourcing and Procurement requirements
• Manage policy compliance exceptions across the Sector
• Maintain organizational structures and DLs
• Follow up on actions, with the tenacity to chase them down to closure
• Prioritize and address ad-hoc requests at short notice
You'll be working in the Principal Flow Trading Business Management team in Krakow.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Ideally previous experience in a Business Management role in an IT environment
• Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages, in particular Excel, PowerPoint & O365
• Excellent organizational skills
• Detail oriented approach
• Can–do attitude with a desire to drive change and value into the organization
• Self-motivated and self-organized
• Eager to learn and to solve complex problems, who will come forward with ideas
• A strong written and verbal communicator
• Comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.