Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital role in shaping the future of how we work in an agile way? Do you have proven ability to be a change agent, coach, and mentor to teams as well as leadership and business? Are you excited to drive lasting change?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for an Agile Coach for the Human Resources department to:
• work with individuals in the department to adopt an agile mindset, further agile ways of working and promote early delivery of business value
• facilitate learning and development through individual team coaching, trainings, and workshops on Agile principles and values within the department.
• work with the key roles across our streams and crews to increase team performance and overall effectiveness
• help teams identify and address any organizational, product-related or technical impediments and appropriately facilitate escalation and removal
• coach our Product Owners in the skills of backlog management, prioritization, and importance of balance between business features and technical debt to ensure team are correctly focused
• enable collaboration across-teams and cross-departments and in helping identify and improve organizational-level challenges
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be a part of a team of coaches working within the Human Resource department, embedding the Agile@UBS ways of working. You will also be closely collaborating with agile coaches from other divisions in the bank.
• strong servant leader who can garner respect from individuals, puts their needs first, and with a strong attitude of transparency
• ability to communicate effectively well within team, across teams and in larger community of practice, facilitate difficult discussions and agile ceremonies
• assertive, to ensure that Agile principles are adhered to while being pragmatic about practices
• enthusiastic and engaging, to be a source of motivation for individuals and teams and able to lead teams to self-organization
• a strong sense of continuous improvement to continually be growing once’s own craft, learning new tools and sharing techniques across community
• experienced in training teams in Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean with special interest in role based trainings like Scrum Master, Product Owner, Kanban Flow manager etc.
• experience in working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Flow Manager or similar relevant roles
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.