Senior Tech System Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Security Engineering and looking to work in Cyber Security area? Do you want to help set the direction and strategy for the Bank for vulnerability detection, keeping track of and ensuring their remediation progress? Are you motivated to work in a complex, divers and global environment?
We are looking for an Senior IT System Engineer to join our team and help us to:
• evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
• guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
• analyse issues within applications/systems and define corrective measures
• cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
• maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Singapore and working closely with the internal project team.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• Knowledge of Azure Kubernettes infrastructure and containers
• Understanding of Container Security stages and concepts
• Solid understanding of the on-premise and Azure infrastructure as a whole to include Azure Key Vaults, Azure RBAC and Azure AD
• Knoweledge and understanding of Shift left security concepts
• Understanding of DevOPS + CI/CD pipelines
• Infrastructure As Code (IaC), Terraform and ARMs template (MUST)
• Scripting knowledge e.g. python, bash, sed, curl, powershell etc (MUST)
• Extensive system administration for Windows and RHEL OS platforms
Nice to have
• Network knowledge
• Gitlab pipelines, Azure DevOps
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.