Does Power Platform from Microsoft excite you? Are you someone who loves to support people and be the go to person? We have an awesome opportunity to join a new function supporting and governing Power Platform as it roles out across Arla and you could be the one to ensure it’s success!
About the job
Our Application Services department is responsible for ensuring the stability, scalability and maintenance of all applications used across the Arla group. Comprised of 5 teams looking at different areas with different competency requirements, you would join the Intelligent Automation & Data Lakehouse in a new function looking after the governance, maintenance and support of the Microsoft Power Platform series of tools and the applications or processes built upon it.
This exciting new role is key to ensuring our digital ambitions are met in the most stable and secure environment possible, Arla is advancing quickly down the path of digitalisation and accelerating quickly and it is now the right time to develop the central operational team to ensure we can continue this scale
Specifically, you will:
- Handling incidents and service requests for processes based on Power Apps and/or Power Automate
- Handling Service Requests for Power Apps & Power Automate
- Support Power Platform Administrator in Governance Tasks
- Upgrades and maintenance of Power Platform CoE Toolkit
- Maintaining and updating documentation
- Receiving Hand Over Take On from IT Delivery Trains and Certified Citizen Developers
- Review of certified citizen-built solutions to check rule compliance.
- Identifying issues/improvement opportunities within public environment.
- Supporting training sessions for business users
- Maintain training materials
- Managing global communication to stakeholders and users for improvements, tips and tricks and issues.
Who are you?
Till now Arla has been getting Power Platform into the hands of our business and making sure it is secure, we have done a necessary amount of administration but we are now looking for someone to help us power up and help drive us to the next level.
With that in mind you need to be a person with some experience and importantly high level of interest in Power Platform, someone who isn’t afraid to make a decision and act when you have the right level of information and input. You should be very happy to engage and build relationships with stakeholders across the spectrum with different backgrounds.
You will be comfortable being firm but fair when faced with colleagues significantly your senior ensuring system security & stability are the primary goal closely followed by getting new Power Platform features into the hands of end users as quickly as possible and that they are supported in the best way possible.
- You have a master’s degree within IT or other relevant areas with at least 4 years of experience working in that area.
- Alternatively, you have got the experience working with Power Platform tools and environments
- Working knowledge of PowerApps, Power Platform, SharePoint, Dataverse and associated tools.
- Proficiency with SharePoint Framework (Spfx) would be a major advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow and/or familiarity with SQL is also an advantage
- You speak and write English effortlessly