Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
In the role of Senior Innovation Consultant, you will support the Senior Manager GBS Innovation Strategist in developing and executing the innovation agenda, financial projects consultation accelerating Feasibility/Viability/Desirability assessment for Ideas on each GBS site globally ensuring the iHub implementation and methodology is implanted within the GBS.
Interested? Check out the other responsibilities of the role:
- Accelerate the Feasibility/Viability/Desirability assessment for top ideas. Segment and Prioritize their execution in accordance with the innovation playbook by region. Build and Track Innovation Playbook
- Develop, Implement and Lead initiatives for the GBS next generation, emerging technologies and methodologies that focus on internal and external environments, ensuring process innovation, latest tools & technologies are leveraged for driving value within the company
- Ideate with the Executive Teams across GBS to discover new solutions and approaches to both internal as well as customer-facing problems utilizing innovation methodology and design thinking to minimize expenses and maximize GBS financial impact.
- Participate in the GBS initiatives’ portfolio enabling innovative solutions to drive the Intelligence Business Service transformation, transforming operations and Services Lines towards scaled growth innovation.
- Promote the Innovation Culture and Awareness to adapt in the daily processes of the GBS organization
What makes you stand out?
- 7 years of progressive experience in a large, complex, matrix organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or economic subject
- Advanced English Level
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills communicate effectively at all levels
- Design Thinking
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to push own and others’ thinking outside the comfort zone
- “Hands on” experience leading and supporting multiple, global projects and change initiatives
- Resourceful and independent thrives in a changing and dynamic work environment
- Eagerly accepts stretch goals. Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results
- Experience in GBS/SSC envoirement
- Project Management certifications
This role is offered as a hybrid position, from the Krakow Office.
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.