Have you ever thought about living and working abroad? Would you like to start or continue your professional career in a multinational company in Poland? If the answers are ‘yes’, we would love to meet you!
- contacting customers and responding to their queries in a professional manner,
- providing detailed information about products, services, order statuses or delivery time,
- supporting clients in the purchase process,
- solving clients' problems and complaints,
- cooperating closely with finance and procurement departments,
- registering all activities and queries in the ERP system.
- willingness to relocate to Poland,
- very good command of Finnish or Danish (min. C1) and English (min. B2),
- previous experience in customer service would be an asset,
- university degree,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- work in a stable, international company,
- competitive, experience-based salary,
- board benefits package (private healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and others),
- hybrid or remote work (from Poland).