with French and English
Junior Solution Architect (with Azure Cloud) with French and English
- Provide technical enablement to clients developing applications on a cloud platform.
- Provide solutions to sophisticated problems on the cloud platforms.
- Guide clients on the right cloud platform technologies to implement.
- Set up development environments and replicate client problems.
- Communicate in a clear and understandable manner with clients, using the appropriate level of technical language.
- Own problems through to resolution.
- Appropriately communicate the business value of cloud computing and facilitate the successful assessment of the platform.
- Work with clients around existing support programs to build roadmap and facilitate development of applications on a cloud platform.
- Ability to identify customer budget, timeline, decision making processes and create buying vision with customer.
- Training on our clients’ cloud platforms for the right candidates.
- Work with the latest client software and tools.
- Become cloud platform certified.
- Work with elite international teams.
- 1 year of customer facing experience in a tech sales, consulting or support role focused on solution architecture, ideally with Microsoft ISVs – Independent Software Vendors
- 2 years of success in consultative/complex technical sales, technology solutions/practice development, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- proven experience working with Microsoft Azure or any other cloud provider like AWS and GCP
- 2 years of broad technical experience with any of the following: app development, data & AI, AKS, Cloud Native, GitHub, Azure Marketplace, BizApps, Dynamics D365 & Power Platform, AppSource, Teams and Graph API app dev
Some knowledge of:
Dynamics 365 and Power Platform in one or more of the following workloads Customer Engagement, Dataverse, Finance and Operations, Business Central, Power Apps, Office 365 including SharePoint, Teams, Power Apps, and Power BI
Have one of the following Associate Certifications (or equivalent), or be prepared to attain certification within 3 months:
Power Platform App Maker Associate (PL-100), Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400), Developer Associate (MS-600), Teams Administrator Associate (MS-700), Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400), Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104), Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204), Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900), Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (AI-102)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
Language(s) Required: French and English- minimum level C1 required.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace