Senior Supply Planner 3yr. Contract
Who we want
- Detail-oriented process improvers
- Collaborative partners
- Strategic thinkers
- The roles purpose is to support the creation of an overall supply plan for the specific plant(s) and 3rd party suppliers within the specific franchise scope. The role will interface with production planning, scheduling, procurement, and customer service to ensure an integrated approach to supply planning across multiple business units within Stryker and take the lead in responding to the demand requirements from the business and ensuring that there is a supply plan in place to communicate what needs to be produced and purchased to the manufacturing and supply base.
What you will do
- Implementing capabilities, processes and reports that will drive and execute the organizational Supply Planning model across the manufacturing site.
- Creation of a Master Resource Plan based on the latest demand signal to cover what needs to be produced or purchased as a finished product and to ensure that within the process there is sufficient raw materials and components to support the required supply plan up to a 24-month time horizon.
- Creation of capacity plans based on the latest demand signal to identify where there are potential bottlenecks or risks to supply and to develop and recommend appropriate proposals to mitigate and to ensure that the plant or 3rd party can meet the future demand. Also identify where there is significant underutilization which could impact the costs of supply.
- Support in creation of financial plans in alignment with Production Plan and overall goals
- Setting of the correct levels of inventory (safety stocks) within the supply plan by understanding the demand volatility and supply chain lead times
- Tracking of the execution of the supply plan with production planning, scheduling and buying ensuring that the plan is fully operationalized and tracked for performance deviation including mitigation on back orders and pro-active communication of future supply risks.
- Ensuring within the supply plan that products are being phased in and planned correctly as well as ensuring communication and timing of exiting products within the plant or 3rd party. Communicating with the business in regard to the status of the product portfolio from a supply planning perspective.
- Effective communication and confirmation back from supply planning to the demand plan in confirming capability to meet the requirements via the daily and weekly execution process but also via a robust monthly executive supply process.
- All Supply Planning system core master-data is maintained to enable focus on real supply issues.
- Tracking and driving KPIs for the role (e.g. Supply Plan Attainment, Supply Plan Mix Attainment, Safety Stock Health, Capacity Utilization, Back order, Financial Inventory targets, etc.)
- Responsible for root causing performance issues driving escalations and providing recommendation to Supply Planning Manager & Manufacturing leadership on how to mitigate and sustain.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent/ related subject
- Ideally a minimum of 3 or more years’ experience in a production, supply or demand planning role – ideally in a regulated business area (medical, pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Ideally experience in IBP (Integrated Business Planning) and S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning)
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in IT Planning system - SAP or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word & ideally Power Bi
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills from both administrative and hands on standpoints.
- Languages: fluent in Polish, fluent in English