Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. We are currently recruiting a Senior Manager Human Resources for the Kimberly-Clark Business Center in Krakow, Poland. In this role, the successful candidate will provide strategic HR partnership to a group of global leadership teams to drive, influence and implement people strategies that support and align with business needs. Here, you’ll bring your professional expertise, talent and drive to provide primary support to our matrix global client groups: Global Business Services organization, as well as the other Kimberly-Clark finance teams.
It Starts with YOU!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic partnership with the business or function leader through the alignment with business goals, targets, strategy and competition, financials, market dynamics, levers and issues.
- Provide insights to leadership team and overall organizational health and effectiveness develops plans and assesses resources to enable the build of high-performance teams and recruiting, development and retaining key talent.
- Coach and advise Senior Leaders on team effectiveness, team leadership, talent management, and organization effectiveness so they lead the organization to meet established business targets.
- Work with Centers of Excellence to solve business opportunities in the areas of staffing, capability building, compensation, change management and organizational effectiveness.
- Develop and retain top talent by facilitating talent assessment using Kimberly-Clark’s standard performance management process and build plans to develop and deploy our key talent.
- Align and cascade the Kimberly-Clark Human Capital Strategy for the business/function, including workforce planning, talent development, employee engagement and change management
- Provide business and employee perspective and insights to HR Centers of Excellence to influence corporate processes.
You love what you do, especially when the work you do makes a difference. You’re driven to perform at the highest level, you are a people person with a drive and passion for HR and leading a team of highly engaged colleagues. As a person, you’re a learner, someonewho is always taking initiative to make things better and bringothers along with you. You live your life in alignment with thehighest values of integrity and quality, always ensuring yourresponsibilities & projects become a long-term success story.
- You hold Master’s degree in business, human resources, organizational management or a related field is required
- You you a seasoned HR professional with proven work experience leading HR support for a large Global Business Service organization or a commercial, marketing or finance client group.
- You provide clarity of vision in a growth organization and/or transformation.
- You have the ability to navigating a large, heavily matrix global organization and to quickly establish a close working relationship with business teams & global leaders across all regions of the world
- You possess demonstrated leadership experience and the ability to support and coach team members, motivate them and elevate their capabilities
- You possess proven experience in Change Management as well as Executive and Team Leader performance coaching
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to influence top management stakeholders and work effectively across diverse cultures achieving results and trusted collaborations
- You have a strong analytical and abstract thinking skills and the ability to work with ambiguity and autonomy in a highly complex environment
- You come with broad expertise across numerous HR topics like Organisational Design and Effectiveness, Compensation and Benefits, Group Presentation and Facilitation, Talent Selection and Retention etc.
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.