Poland is on its track to become more interactive, but there is still a long way to go. To make filing application forms easier, the government launched a new project that allows foreigners to print out already filled forms. To prepare the document that can be taken straight to the Voivodeship Office, one needs to go through the following steps on www.cudzoziemcy.gov.pl:
- Select the application form
- Fill it online
- Save, print, verify and sign
- Take to the Voivodeship Office
Which forms can be filed through this system?
- Temporary residence permit
- Permanent residence permit
- Long-term residence of the European Union
- Invitation entry into the invitation register
- International protection (submitted ONLY to the Border Guard of the Republic of Poland)
All the application should be filled in Polish.
Have you used the system? Would you like to see more of such online tools in the future? Let us know.