Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche - a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need an IT Delivery Manager in Strategic Outsourcing and Delivery who has:
- hands-on experience in direct Client facing roles (e.g. Service Delivery Manager);
- excellent stakeholder management skills;
- ability and willingness to work in a multi-tasking environment with a high level of autonomy;
- acted as an agent of change which lead the transformation of sourcing model in line with the agreed strategy;
- experience in Service Management, especially in roles covering e2e service responsibility;
- experience in contract management and sourcing IT projects and services from external providers;
- experience in Business Development Management will be a valuable asset;
- knowledge of good practices of IT service and project management;
- excellent communication skills in English.
- salary range: 13.000 - 16.500 PLN gross;
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.);
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas;
- attractive benefits & relocation package;
- work in a modern, cool office <link>.
...The next step is yours
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.