In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Adhering and contribute to Business support to develop the long-term strategy of the HGSS Centre
- Contributing to the Service Management operational plan and budget including annual objectives in line with the HGSS and Global/Regional Service Management objectives
- Monitoring activities between the HGSS and designated OpCos to ensure activities are in the Service Management agreement, managing exceptions through the change control and charge mechanisms
- Analysing the performance of processes across all the OpCos to propose and apply further standardisation in cooperation with Global process owners (GFBPM)
- Defining and manage the development of new tools according to business requirements
- Leading and support projects with global and regional scope
- Providing relevant information to Service Manager for decision-making and enhancement of Service Management awareness
- Supporting further transition of OpCos activities to HGSS by ensuring that HEINEKEN service standards are adhered during Transition
- Managing internal customer complaints
You are The Candidate if:
- You have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You have 3-6 years’ experience in Service Management (Accounting & Transactional Finance)
- You have experience in monitoring and reporting activities & process performance Excellent business analytical skills to identify gaps and drive continuous improvement of service and customer satisfaction
- You have proactive attitude in identifying and solving problems
- You have a drive for continuous professional development in self and others Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint...)
- You have proven experience of SharePoint design Experience in Project Management and Stakeholder Management
- You have experience in process/workflow design
- You have Planning and Organizing skills
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process