AML Transaction Monitoring Senior Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you want to keep criminals from abusing the financial system? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity?
We are looking for someone like you to be a part of Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team. You will be responsible for:
• conducting comprehensive investigations of alerted transactions to identify potential Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risks
• engaging with relevant stakeholders including front-office business representatives
• formally escalating potential suspicious activities to the Financial Intelligence Unit
• producing detailed MIs for AML TM Management
• looking for and speaking up about opportunities to improve our processes and tools
The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team that conducts second line of defense controls of AML and KYC risks for Investment Bank division. The role is located in the UBS office in Zabierzów.
• strong understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations and have worked within a financial crime related role (typically 4+ years)
• experience with AML processes, workflows and systems
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• excellent oral and written communications skills and developed presentation skills
• knowledge of data analysis tools and experience in model validation / optimization process would be an advantage
• team oriented and able to work independently
• able to prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
• highly flexible with the ability to change directions based on business demands
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.