WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• A student of last years of studies or University graduates up to 6 months after graduation (in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent)
• Ideally, available for at least 30h per week (the time for the service will be set between two parties)
• Python programming (or programming in other language like C++/Scala/Haskell)
• Object Oriented Programming knowledge and Design Patterns
• Ability to set up and handle with REST API
• Data Bases knowledge (basic SQL, relational data modelling, basic non-relational data bases knowledge, like MongoDB)
• Basic knowledge of distributed computing as well as parallelism and concurrency
• GIT Knowledge
• Knowledge on algorithms and data structures
• Candidates with good level of English
• Proactive learner on the fly who is curious and open on experiments
• A goal oriented person with very good analytical and communication skills
• Able to work independently under tight schedules,
Nice to have:• Knowledge of the following technology stack:
o Celery Flower
• Some data-science related experience/academic project
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Information Services team for 6-12 months (based on contract of services) in Krakow, Poland.
As an Intern, you will:
• become a member of ISE (Information Services Expert) Artificial Intelligence Team, learning and building experience in the field, and its streams
• have a chance to experience working in a diversified environment, cooperating with stakeholders from various geographies and representing different business and IT functions
• use Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques (i.e. Natural Language Processing, RNN, LSTM) to prototype solutions according to business challenges/opportunities
• participate in ongoing projects
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.