On this role you we be a critical part of the People and Culture (P&C) Analytics team providing technical expertise across building business intelligence tools, including data lakes, data models and specialized dashboards.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Advanced dashboard building skills – at least 2 years hands on experience in creating sophisticated dashboards that monitor and predict outcomes, preferably with PowerBI, but could also be with Tableau. Able to consult with the business to turn business questions / objectives into measures.
• Supporting the development of and working with data lake – Being part of the data warehouse team and ensuring that it is fully utilized for all business intelligence tools
• Building data models for decision making – able to build data models and more leading / predictive KPIs to help predict, forecast and ultimately answer questions; using advanced statistics e.g. correlation, regression, decision tree, simulations, ANOVA etc.
• Data blending and integration – Able to utilize ETL’s such as Altreyx, if not Power query. A general understanding of good practice in data integration
• Intermediate to Advanced quantitative proficiency level, understanding driver and feature analyses, and how to best deploy them within business intelligence dashboards
• Beginner to intermediate understanding of data science languages, such as Python and R, with a passion to learn new methods and tools
• A passion for employee research and people analytics, preferably with previous experience in creating business intelligence models and tools specific to HR / people metrics. Preference for experience in strategic workforce planning, organization network analysis, talent analytics etc.
• Project Management experience with Agile Methodology
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• Understanding of how to create business intelligence regimes, thinking through the right channels for data and insights to which audiences
• Understanding of GDPR and data privacy issues, preferable with employee data in mind
WE OFFER:• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.