Investment Performance Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you motivated by technical challenges? Do you have an eye for detail? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– complete general performance measurement tasks: calculate, review and verify performance data and attribution, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
– maintain systems and databases to ensure the accuracy and integrity of static and time series data across all portfolios
– generate reporting and management information based on mutual fund and institutional products
– calculate and maintain attribution systems, as well as interpret attribution results and have a good understanding of various attribution models
– maintain composite as well as have sound understanding of the GIPS standards
You’ll be working in the Investment Performance Measurement Group within Global AM COO area in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). We are responsible for providing performance, attribution, return based statistics and GIPS support to all business groups within UBS Asset Management as well as back-up support for local performance groups in other regions that are also part of the Investment Performance Measurement function.
– a university degree ideally in mathematics/economics/finance, CFA/CIPM a plus
– solid problem solving and analytical skills
– advanced knowledge of MS Excel (VBA/SQL skills would be advantageous)
– good understanding of accounting data and various attribution models
– knowledge across instruments and asset classes, including Fixed Income & Derivatives
– fluent in English
– excellent communicator
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.