- Design, implement and ensure ongoing improvement of standard Knowledge Management governance framework across GBS functions
- Lead identification, selection and implementation of KM technology and resources. Work closely with Global IT organization on prioritization and deployment of agreed toolset
- Consult Global Process Owner organization and Process Excellence on improvement opportunities and scope in Knowledge Management.
- Manage the current knowledge management practices as well as design new knowledge distribution policies and encourage use of the new practices
- Execute a control process to ensure process changes and exceptions are timely reflected in the process documentation and ensure all documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Collaborate with Process Managers and Centre Directors ensure that respective GBS employees are trained on process changes
- Analyze the effectiveness of the new knowledge management programs by observing its usage and evaluate its impact in terms of the organizational benefits
- Own functional onboarding program design and implementation with focus on optimal employee journey.
- Utilize the knowledge base resources and design, together with functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), training modules for the GBS staff and internal clients to help them access the knowledge management tools
- Be responsible for the analysis of SME networks and formation of communities of practice within the organization
- Encourage the GSB staff to share knowledge effectively and efficiently
- Work closely with functional managers and HR function on identification and design of training programs for employees
- Identify and resolve knowledge management gaps of service delivery employees together with operational leaders.
Profile we look for
- University degree in Business Administration or Social Science
- 7 years of professional experience
- Customer centric mindset
- Broad knowledge and experience of BPO/SSC processes, practices and activities, including stakeholders’ expectations
- Prior experience in Knowledge Management will be an asset.
- Good skills in capturing, analyzing, managing, retrieving and disseminating information effectively using appropriate information systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of information and communications technology
- Excellent computer skills, including developing graphics for presentation and training materials
- Ability to lead moderately complex projects
- Is enthusiastic and confident with a “can do” attitude
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification - is an asset.
- Open-minded, capable of seeing a “new” way of doing things
- Does not avoid difficult conversations when required
- Strong communication and advanced Business English skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization with diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Be a self-motivated and result-oriented individual
- Excellent organization & time management skills. Should exercise good judgment in prioritizing deliverables
- Ability to work under pressure and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Preffered certificaion in Payroll
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.