Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
. Supporting the team in smooth migration of the corporate tax deliverables.
• Ensuring timely and accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and annual tax provisions
• Ensuring timely and accurate submission of tax returns.
• Ensuring timely preparation and filing of statutory accounts
• Co-ordination/ support for tax assessments
• Co-ordination/ support for resolving all tax audit queries
• Working closely with other data feeder teams within Finance Operations (Manage Close, AR, AP, Treasury, Legal, Real Estate etc)
- At least > 3 year’s broad international or specific country-related professional work experience in area of direct tax and / or accountancy.
- Work experience on migrated tax / finance activity in multinational companies or professional firms would be plus.
- Bachelors / Masters in Finance degree with broad professional experience in tax / finance activity in multinational companies or professional firms.
- Working knowledge of world-class ERP systems and excellent MS Office skills required.
- Good understanding of Control Frameworks, controls in a tax environment and tax accounting under GAAP and/or IFRS (in particular IAS 12).
- Effective influencing skills and communicator of complex tax compliance issues; both written and oral.
- CI mindset illustrated with practical implementations to the tax / accounting process.
- Fluent English is a must.
Number of Vacancies: 2
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects