Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
- Assist Cash Management Team Manager & other Process Experts in identifying and prioritizing process enhancements and continuous improvement.
- Proactive in building relationships with Global Cash Management and across business areas to obtain operational excellence.
- Taking responsibility for complex issues and timely resolution of any operational matters for Front Office and Back Office processes as per Control Operating procedure.
- Participate in global CM expert networks to share experience and best practices, using collaterally the knowledge about processes in different ERPs (GSAP, SAP, SERP, SUN).
- Contribute to discussions on risk-assessment and mitigation.
- Ensuring timely resolution of any issues and take the lead in providing requested information.
- Taking full responsibility for the completion of any ad hoc tasks.
- Support the manager to deliver set objectives by identifying and managing gaps in the process
- Min. 2 years of experience in Cash Management/Treasury area.
- Strong knowledge of the end to end Cash Management process and associated risks and controls.
- Experience in leading/supporting change management projects (migrations/divestments).
- Basic knowledge of Change Management methodology.
- Very strong team player, with effective communication, organization, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong accountancy knowledge, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Very good English (written and spoken). - min. C1.
- Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects