Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
This role is expected to help rotating /static equipment engineers in implementing the standard maintenance strategy for preventive/corrective maintenance of various equipment uniformly in various operating units across the globe.
University Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical/instrument or related full-time university degree.
Minimum 4 years of overall working experience in in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals /Energy/ Maintenance
Erection & commissioning/ operations and maintenance of heavy rotating equipment like turbines, engines (preferably natural gas engines), compressors (preferably reciprocating compressors), centrifugal pumps etc., / inspection & maintenance of static equipment like columns, safety valves, pressure vessels, heat exchangers
Design, maintenance, troubleshooting experience and Knowledge of rotating machines.
Understanding the functions of the various equipment’s and instruments and also thorough knowledge of reading/ interpreting the engineering drawings (P&IDs, PEFS, PFDs).
Willing to travel to various operating units/sites across the globe as per requirements. (~ 10 %)
Experience in Technical Data and Documents management and Data Analysis: Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA), Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
Skilled usage of SAP PM (or other similar systems) and MS Office
Experience in leading team/process/projects, RCM studies, RCA, CMMS, PHA Data Analysis
Virtual working experience/ International Project management
Professional Engineering certification, Spotfire/ Power Bi/ SAS/ R-Studio/ Alteryx knowledge is an added value.
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects