Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
The position is to manage technical data and documents of assigned upstream operating units, are free of data defects, in accordance to Controls and Standards.
Support the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) activities for various Business Units,
Create/Develop Standard Work Instructions ways of working for PM data management for assigned processes,
Support Operating unit Run & Maintain Process to meet their Plant maintenance data request by bringing process improvements through automation & continously improving the process,
Managing business partners/ representatives of various operating units through effective communication and identifying & resolving the bottlenecks for data analysis, maintaining issue logs and use the same in implementing changes in the processes.
University Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical/instrument or related university degree
Minimum 5 years of overall working experience in in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals /Energy/ Maintenance
Strong proficiency in using English for both spoken and written communication
Hands on Experience in Plant Maintenance area within oil & gas and Petro-chemical complex as an engineering/end user of SAP PM Module/ Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
Experience in Technical/Maintenance Data and Documents management including processes like tools - SAP PM module/ MAXIMO /PACER
Understand the Function of Equipments in the Site and has indepth understanding of P&ID's and Process Engineering Flow schemes.
Experience in processing the master data change requests (Z6) in SAP PM and Safety Critical Elements is and added value
Virtual working experience/ International Project management
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects