Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
•Ensure that all cash has been entered into the system, banked on the due date and that receipts are applied to customer accounts.
•Apply credit and debit notes to customer invoices & release cash security
•Run "Pre-payment Report" to monitor the pre payment process. After the billing document has been created, when automatic allocation process doesn't work, manually match pre-payments against invoices.
•Perform booking and release of securities in SAP
•Acknowledge receipt of complaint with customer, investigate & resolve the complaint.
•Monitor performance metrics and Perform the monthly reconciliation of General ledger accounts
•Ensure that unidentified receipts are properly coordinated with the bank, cash management team (back-end treasury); and to other relevant parties to ensure resolution within prescribed timeline.
Very good level of English (B2)
Results focused teamplayer with excellent communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Strong problem solving skills
Up to 1 year of experience in finance/accounting area preferred
Knowledge of cash application is welcome
Good working knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
Basic knowledge of SAP
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects